Our employees are creating a movement that will fundamentally change the way we share cars. If you're ready for innovation, new challenges and making the world a better place, we'd love to hear from you.
A culture of 0-60mph in 3.7s
Your choice of Apple laptop w/ 27" LED Cinema display, Apple input device & audiophile headphones.
Drive a Tesla
Use your monthly Getaround rental allowance to drive something new.
Lunch on us
Catered lunch 3 times a week from a variety of tasty Bay Area restaurants.
Code or die tryin'
Ritual hackathons with team members, advisors and investors.
Reinvent the car
Help pioneer a new era of computing platforms for cars.
Work and play in SF
Our brand new office in SOMA boasts sit-to-stand desks, a private roofdeck, and much more!
Enjoy life and be happy
Join forces (and play Mortal Kombat) with genuine, smart, positive people.
Digital Marketing Manager
Adwords, Google Analytics, Web savvyFull Time - San Francisco, CA
We need you to be a very creative person with a strong technical skillset, an analytical mind, and have a native understanding of the Internet. You're meticulous and extremely methodical about running marketing experiments, believe in testing aggressively before spending money, take pride in your work, and thrive in a fast and furious startup environment. Sound like you? Apply!
What you'll be doing
- Running geographically targeted user acquisition campaigns
- Brainstorming new and creative growth hacking strategies
- Planning, executing, and metricizing growth hacking experiments
- Digging in and analyzing customer demographics and psychographics
- Instrumenting conversion points and optimizing user funnels
- Creating landing pages and running multivariate conversion tests
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Startup experience in small team as an digital marketer
- Creative experience designing ad creatives and landing pages
- 1-3 years experience optimizing landing pages and funnels
- 1-3 years experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- 1-3 years experience managing Google Adwords campaigns
- 1-3 years experience with Google Analytics tracking
- Blog, email, print, video, and social media marketing experience
- Goal-driven mentality with strong written and oral communication abilities
- Background in CS, engineering, or equivalent
- General comptency as a marketer with strong marketing intuition
- Video production experience
PythonFull Time - San Francisco, CA
As a Getaround Software Engineer, you’ll be developing scalable web apps that empower people to carshare everywhere. We’re looking for the right person who knows how to write full-stack web code, can build out a serious load testing suite, has some major Python fu, and has played with all the different varieties of NoSQL databases.
You’ll be part of a small team developing web applications and infrastructure. Of course, you’ll also have the opportunity to contribute to our entire codebase and help set engineering priorities.If you are a quality hacker that enjoys a fast and furious startup environment, lives on overdrive, and can chart your own course, then apply now!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing features using Python
- Building beautiful, fast, and scalable software on the web
- Developing infrastructure on Google App Engine and Amazon EC2
- Architect-ing and developing aspects of our pub/sub event stream
- Hacking together some cool ideas in an afternoon for feedback
- CS or equivalent degree
- Experience in Python or Ruby on Rails
- Experience with scalable web systems
- HAML/SASS, jQuery, and AJAX experience
- Google App Engine and Amazon EC2 experience
- Git and distributed revision control experience
- High-profile work on commercial or open-source projects
- Passion for cars and pioneering next-generation transportation